Audiology Patient Choice Act
The resources below provide background, status updates, and calls to action for the successful passage of The Audiology Patient Choice Act.
- Audiology Patient Choice Act Summary
- Medicare Law Impedes Competition and Restricts Beneficiary Access to Audiology Services
- Press Release: Representatives Tom Rice, Matt Cartwright, and Lynn Jenkins Reintroduce H.R. 2276, the Audiology Patient Choice Act
- Issue Brief: Know the Facts About the Audiology Patient Choice Act
- Download the Memorandum of Endorsement, in Word or PDF format
- View the list of endorsing organizations
- 18x18 Talking Points
- Contact your legislator in seconds with our Congressional Connect tool
- Donate to the Audiology Patient Choice Act Campaign Fund
APCA Donors Receive Complimentary ADA Membership!
Donate any amount to the Audiology Patient Choice Act Advocacy Fund and receive complimentary membership to the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) through the end of 2018! Not only will you be advancing the cause of audiologist autonomy and patient choice, but you will receive all the benefits that membership in ADA has to offer – including networking opportunities, legislative updates, the quarterly Audiology Practices magazine, discounted event registration, and more! This offer is open to new ADA members only.