AuDacity 2020 - Attendee Information
José Colucci, Ph.D.
Director of Research & Development of the Design Institute for Health (DIH), a collaboration between the Dell Medical School and the College of Fine Arts at the University of Texas at Austin.
Thank you for registering to attend AuDacity 2020! We look forward to seeing you beginning Friday, October 16. Please review the information below.
- The virtual conference platform works best on up-to-date web browsers. Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox are recommended. Some site features will not work in Internet Explorer.
- Attendees must use the email address that you registered with to access the virtual conference. On Friday, October 16, login at audacity2020.vfairs.com. Live sessions begin at 8:00 AM ET that morning.
- Familiarize yourself with the conference agenda. Times are listed in Eastern Time (United States). There will be scheduled sessions throughout Friday and Saturday.
- Before the event begins, be sure to check your sound and camera settings on your computer. You will have the option to interact (via chat and video) with our exhibitors and other attendees.
- If you have never used Zoom before, you can find helpful resources at https://zoom.us/resources, and at the links below:
The video below will introduce you to the conference platform, and describe how to navigate to the Auditorium, Exhibit Hall, Attendee Lounge, and Information Desk, and includes a demonstration of the chatroom.