The Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) in collaboration with the Independent Audiologists Australia (IAA) and the Independent Audiologists New Zealand (IANZ) will welcome audiologists, students, industry partners, and thought leaders from virtually everywhere on October 16-17, 2020 for AuDacity Forge Ahead and Forge Ahead Down Under (where you can learn about ears, network with peers, buy gear, enhance your career--and bring your own beer). Register by September 8th to get an AuDacity conference kit (while supplies last).
Friday’s agenda features fast-paced keynote and panel sessions, along with plenty of opportunities to network in the exhibit hall. View the preliminary agenda (all times listed Eastern Time USA). Conference activities will run for 21 consecutive hours—covering time zones across the globe! After a brief hiatus, AuDacity’s educational program will start up again on Saturday with innovative workshops including the following sessions:
- Cochlear Implant Remote Programming, Ginger Grant, Au.D.
- Hearing Aid Remote Programming and Telehealth Issues, Multiple Presenters
- Ethical Considerations for Audiologists, Michael Page, Au.D.
- Third-Party Administrators and Market Differentiation, Kim Cavitt, Au.D.
- Performance Indicators and Profitability in Private Practice, Multiple Presenters
- Amplify Your Impact: Personal Styles and Learning to Listen, David Citron, III, Ph.D., Victor Bray, Ph.D., and Robert Traynor Ed.D., MBA.
- Student Track
Stay tuned – more details to follow. Your AuDacity registration fee gives you access to all the action.