Care Credit and ADA Present Insights from the Outside
Care Credit and the Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) are pleased to share Insights from the Outside, featuring relevant ideas from doctoring professionals in allied professions such as optometry, dentistry, chiropractic, podiatry, and veterinary medicine. This series of articles, podcasts, and associated resources will deliver practical advice that you can apply to your audiology practice immediately.
The idea grew from the 2017 AuDacity conference where a panel of interdisciplinary providers shared their ideas for service expansion, patient retention, and maintaining relevance to consumers in an economy that encourages a do-it-yourself and tech-heavy approach to health care.
ADA is grateful to CareCredit for helping to develop this informative series. Please check back often for more resources!
- Sep. 2019 — Exceeding Patient Expectations
- Aug. 2019 — The Benefits of Leasing or Buying Hearing Devices
- Jul. 2019 — The Clinical Care Examination, with Nola Aronson M.A.
- Jun. 2019 — Mastering the Initial Patient Contact and Pre-appointment Conversation
- May. 2019 — Critical Patient Conversations, with Nola Aronson M.A.
- Apr. 2019 — Overcoming Patients’ Barriers to Care
- Mar. 2019 — Use Your Practice Environment to Engage, Educate, Empower and Enable Patients/Clients
- Feb. 2019 — Creating a Robust Patient and Professional Referral Program
- Jan. 2019 — Critical Patient Conversations, with Dr. Howard Ong & Nola Aronson M.A.
- Dec. 2018 — Increasing Referrals from Obvious and Not-So-Obvious Sources
- Aug. 2018 — Podcast 2, First Impressions
- Mar. 2018 — Podcast 1, Attracting New Patients Through Referrals