Monday, 17 August 2020
Cast Your Vote in the ADA 2020 Election
The Academy of Doctors of Audiology (ADA) Nominating Committee is charged with the responsibility to identify candidates who are well suited to lead ADA into the future, through service on the ADA Board of Directors.
- Kristin Davis, Au.D.
- Rachel Magann Faivre, Au.D.
Director-at-Large (Two positions open):
- Amyn Amlani, Ph.D.
- Deborah Clark, Au.D.
- Dawn Heiman, Au.D.
- Jason Leyendecker, Au.D.
Consistent with ADA’s bylaws, this information was distributed to voting members of ADA, which include Fellow and Lifetime Members. Please review the biographical information provided by each candidate, which is available on the ADA website and complete the ADA 2020 Election Ballot.
- The deadline to cast your vote is Friday, September 18, 2020.
- Voting for more than the specified number of candidates will invalidate all of your votes for that office.
- All votes are confidential.
- ADA does not permit any campaigning by candidates for ADA office to individual members including, but not limited to, written materials, phone, fax, or other forms of solicitation.
ADA would like to thank the 2020 Nominating Committee members for their diligent work:
Ram Nileshwar, Au.D., Chair
Jiovanne Hughart, Au.D.
Larry Schmidbauer, Au.D.