Please Note: The icon indicates a MEMBERS ONLY resource. Please login to have access to this resource, or join ADA and have access to all of the member resources.
As a busy practitioner, information is one of the most valuable assets that you have—and ADA is committed to getting relevant and timely information into your hands where and when you need it.
Web seminars or “webinars” are a fast and economical method for bringing bright content leaders and online attendees together in a meaningful way. Keeping up with cutting-edge, tools, trends and technologies—doesn’t have to mean waiting for a conference—and it also doesn’t have to mean getting “nickel-and-dimed”. ADA webinars are always free for members—it’s just one more reason to value your ADA membership.
If you have an idea for an ADA Healthy Practice Webinar, please contact ADA headquarters today!
View Past Webinars Listed Below:
Click on the links below to access the archive for past webinars. Note: some files are only available to ADA members.
- May 22, 2018 — Dizziness, Vertigo and Falls in Persons with Diabetes
- May 9, 2018 — Early Career Professional Webinar Billing, Coding, Reimbursement
- 18x18: Member Briefing (2014)
- 18x18: Member Briefing (2013)
- 18x18: Member Briefing (2012)
- 2018 Coding, Reporting and Reimbursement Updates
- 2017 Coding, Reporting and Reimbursement Updates
- 2016 Coding, Reporting and Reimbursement Updates
- ADA and IAA - Aural Rehabilitation in Private Practice
- Advancing the Audiology Patient Choice Act Through Congress
- Antitrust Primer for ADA Association Members
- Are You Ready for Practice Ownership?
- Audiology Project #1
- Bridging the Gap: Hearing Aids and Implantable Technology a Continuum of Care
- Chronic Disease and Hearing Loss
- EarVenture Town Meeting
- Diabetes Educators and Audiology: Improving Patient Outcomes
- Fiscal Management, Part 2
- Fiscal Management, Part 1
- Getting Down to Business: 10 Minutes to a Profitable Price Structure
- Getting Down to Business: How to Brand Your Practice
- Getting Down to Business: Tips for Writing a Successful Business Plan
- Groundhog Day - Dynamics, Disruptions and Making the Case for Change
- Healthy Practice: HIPAA Security Compliance Training
- Healthy Practice: Mindfulness Based Tinnitus Stress Reduction
- Healthy Practice: Hearing Loops - How to Get Started in Your Community
- Hearing and Balance Disorders from Diabetes
- High Frequency Audiometry - An Underutilized Clinical Tool
- HIPAA 2013: What Every Audiologist Needs to Know to be Compliant
- ICD-10: Effective Implementation In an Audiology Practice, Part 2
- ICD-10: Effective Implementation in an Audiology Practice, Part 1
- ICD-10: Live Chat
- ICD-10: What Audiologists Need to Know
- Navigating the Risks and Rewards of Dispensing Non-Custom Amplifiers
- Online Marketing: Capturing Patients BEFORE they Buy Online!
- Online Marketing: Strategies for Private Practice
- Non-Custom Amplification Devices: Navigating the Risks and Rewards
- PPOD & Audiology, a National Diabetes Education Program
- Pricing Strategies for Diagnostic and Treatment Services
- Smartphone Applications for Independent Audiology Practices
- Student Cerumen Management AuD Talks
- Student Webinar: Readiness Management featuring Don Schum
- Student Webinar: A Personal Journey Into Private Practice
- Student Webinar: Owning Your Dream: Building a Private Audiology Practice from the Ground Up
- Student Webinar: Procuring a Partnership Position in Private Practice
- Sustaining Growth in Challenging Times
- That’s Amore - Attracting New Patient Segments with Value-Based Products
- The Pathway to Practice Ownership
- Third Party Payers: Contracting, Credentialing and Renegotiation